CALIERCORTIN FOR SALE ONLINE
Caliercortin for sale online ,
Steroid anti- inflammatory in injectable solution CALIER Laboratory Pharmaceutical form
Injectable solution (Sol.i.)
Composition per ml:
Dexamethasone (sodium phosphate) 4 mg.
Synthetic glucocorticoid derived from cortisol with an anti-inflammatory activity 25 times greater than
this, and with little mineralocorticoid activity.
Interactions and incompatibilities
Do not administer together with antidiabetics, barbiturates, potassium depleting diuretics,
indomethacin, salicylates, antihistamines.
Indications and species of destination
Horses, Dogs and Cats: Treatment of inflammatory and allergic processes; trauma; shock
and circulatory collapse. caliercortin-50ml caliercortin-50ml
• Except in emergency situations, do not use in animals suffering from diabetes mellitus,
chronic nephritis , kidney failure, heart failure or osteoporosis.
• Do not use in virosis during the viremic phase or in cases of systemic fungal infections.
• Do not use in animals with bacterial diseases without establishing the
appropriate antibiotic treatment .
• Do not use in animals with gastrointestinal or corneal ulcers, nor in individuals with
• Do not administer intra-articularly if there are fractures, bacterial infections in the
joints or bone necrosis.
• Do not use in case of known hypersensitivity to the active substance, corticosteroids or to
any of the excipients.
• Corticosteroids can cause iatrogenic hyperadrenocorticism
(Cushing’s syndrome) during treatment ; which could lead to a redistribution of body fat,
weight gain, weakness and loss of muscle mass and osteoporosis.
• During treatment, the hypothalamic adrenal pituitary axis is suppressed.
• After discontinuation of treatment, adrenal insufficiency may occur, which may lead to
adrenal cortical atrophy, with the possibility that the animal cannot cope properly.
to stressful situations. Therefore, efforts should be made to minimize
adrenal insufficiency problems after withdrawal of treatment.
• Systemically administered corticosteroids can cause polyuria, polydipsia, and
polyphagia, especially during the initial stages of treatment.
• Some corticosteroids can cause water and sodium retention and hypokalemia in
• Systemic corticosteroids have caused calcium sedimentation on the skin (
cutaneous calcinosis ).
• Gastrointestinal ulcers have been reported in animals treated with corticosteroids, which can
worsen if nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs have also been administered, as well as in
animals with spinal trauma.
• The administration of corticosteroids can cause an increase in the size of the liver
(hepatomegaly) with an increase in liver enzymes. Changes in
biochemical and hematological parameters may occur . Transient hyperglycemia may also occur.
Intramuscular, subcutaneous, intravenous or intraarticular. Equine
: 0.05 to 0.20 ml / 10 kg bw in a single dose.
Dogs: 0.125 to 0.50 ml / 10 kg bw in a single dose.
Cats: 0.25 to 0.75 ml / 10 kg bw in a single dose.
Equidae: 0.5 2.5 ml at the application site.
Small Animals: 0.125 1.25 ml at the application site.
• If necessary, the dose can be repeated every 24 to 48 hours, for a maximum of 5 days.
Equine: 28 days.
• Its use is not authorized in mares whose milk is used for human consumption. Conservation
Store at a temperature below 30 ° C. Keep the vial in the outer carton in
order to protect it from light.
With a veterinary prescription.
Vials with 10 and 50 ml.